top of page

Mysite Group

Public·254 members

FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i: A User-Friendly and Efficient Data Recovery Software

FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i Review

Have you ever lost your precious data on your iPhone or Android device due to accidental deletion, device damage, system crash, virus attack, or other reasons? If yes, then you know how frustrating and painful it can be to lose your photos, videos, contacts, messages, and other important files.

FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i

Fortunately, there is a solution that can help you recover your lost data easily and quickly - EaseUS MobiSaver. And in this article, we will review one of the best versions of this software - FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i. We will tell you what it is, why you need it, how to use it, and what are its pros and cons.

So, if you are looking for a reliable and effective data recovery software for your iOS or Android device, then keep reading this article till the end.

What is EaseUS MobiSaver?

EaseUS MobiSaver is a professional and powerful data recovery software that can help you recover deleted, lost, or formatted data from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device. It can also recover data from iTunes or iCloud backup files if you have backed up your device before.

A brief introduction to EaseUS MobiSaver

EaseUS MobiSaver was developed by EaseUS, a leading software company that specializes in data backup, data recovery, and disk management solutions. EaseUS was founded in 2004 and has over 530 million users worldwide.

EaseUS MobiSaver was first released in 2012 and has been updated regularly to support the latest iOS and Android versions and devices. It has won many awards and positive reviews from users and experts for its high-quality performance and user-friendly interface.

The main features of EaseUS MobiSaver

EaseUS MobiSaver has many features that make it stand out from other data recovery software. Some of the main features are:

• It can recover data from various scenarios, such as accidental deletion, device damage, system crash, virus attack, factory reset, jailbreak, rooting, etc.

• It can recover various types of data, such as photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, WhatsApp chats, etc.

• It can recover data from different sources, such as iOS or Android device, iTunes or iCloud backup file, or SD card.

• It can preview the data before recovery and selectively recover the data you want.

• It can export the recovered data to your computer or device in different formats, such as HTML, CSV, VCF, etc.

• It can fix some common iOS issues, such as stuck on Apple logo, recovery mode loop, black screen of death, etc.

The supported devices and data types of EaseUS MobiSaver

EaseUS MobiSaver supports a wide range of devices and data types. Here is a table that shows the supported devices and data types of EaseUS MobiSaver:

Device Data Type --- --- iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/12 mini/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4 Photos/Videos/Contacts/Messages/Call History/Notes/Reminders/Calendars/Voice Memos/Safari Bookmarks/Safari History/App Photos/App Videos/App Documents/iMessage/FaceTime/Kik/Viber/Tango/Messenger/Zalo/LINE/VoiceMail iPad Pro/iPad Air/iPad mini/iPad with Retina display/The new iPad/iPad 2/iPad/iPad mini with Retina display Photos/Videos/Contacts/Messages/Call History/Notes/Reminders/Calendars/Voice Memos/Safari Bookmarks/Safari History/App Photos/App Videos/App Documents/iMessage/FaceTime/Kik/Viber/Tango/Messenger/Zalo/LINE/VoiceMail iPod touch 6/iPod touch 5/iPod touch 4 Photos/Videos/Contacts/Messages/Call History/Notes/Reminders/Calendars/Voice Memos/Safari Bookmarks/Safari History/App Photos/App Videos/App Documents/iMessage/FaceTime/Kik/Viber/Tango/Messenger/Zalo/LINE/VoiceMail Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S3/S2 Photos/Videos/Audio/Documents/Messages/Contacts Samsung Galaxy Note 20/10/9/8/7 Photos/Videos/Audio/Documents/Messages/Contacts Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/S6/S5e/S4/S3 Photos/Videos/Audio/Documents/Messages/Contacts Other Android devices from brands like Huawei, LG, Sony, Motorola, HTC, Google Nexus/Pixel/Xiaomi/Oppo/Vivo/ZTE/Lenovo etc. Photos/Videos/Audio/Documents/Messages/Contacts Why do you need FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i?

Now that you know what EaseUS MobiSaver is and what it can do for you, you might be wondering why you need the full version of EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 with the key provided by Seven7i. Well, there are several reasons why you need this version and not any other version or source of EaseUS MobiSaver. Let's see what they are.

The advantages of using the full version of EaseUS MobiSaver

The full version of EaseUS MobiSaver has some advantages over the free or trial version of the software. Some of the advantages are:

• It can recover unlimited data from your iOS or Android device, while the free or trial version can only recover up to 2 GB of data.

• It can recover data from iTunes or iCloud backup files without any limitations, while the free or trial version can only scan and preview the backup files.

• It can fix some common iOS issues without any restrictions, while the free or trial version can only fix some minor issues.

• It can provide lifetime free updates and technical support, while the free or trial version can only provide limited updates and support.

The benefits of using the key provided by Seven7i

Seven7i is a trusted and reputable source of software keys and cracks. The key provided by Seven7i for EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 has some benefits over other keys or cracks from other sources. Some of the benefits are:

• It is 100% working and valid, while other keys or cracks may be fake, expired, or invalid.

• It is safe and clean, while other keys or cracks may contain viruses, malware, or spyware that can harm your computer or device.

• It is easy and simple to use, while other keys or cracks may require complicated steps or instructions to activate the software.

• It is compatible with all Windows versions and iOS/Android devices, while other keys or cracks may not work with some versions or devices.

The drawbacks of using other versions or sources of EaseUS MobiSaver

Using other versions or sources of EaseUS MobiSaver may have some drawbacks that can affect your data recovery experience. Some of the drawbacks are:

• You may not be able to recover all your data due to the limitations of the free or trial version of the software.

• You may not be able to access your iTunes or iCloud backup files due to the restrictions of the free or trial version of the software.

• You may not be able to fix some serious iOS issues due to the limitations of the free or trial version of the software.

• You may not be able to get the latest updates and technical support due to the lack of lifetime license of the free or trial version of the software.

• You may risk your computer or device security due to the viruses, malware, or spyware that may come with other keys or cracks from untrusted sources.

• You may waste your time and energy due to the fake, expired, or invalid keys or cracks from other sources.

• You may violate the intellectual property rights of EaseUS by using illegal keys or cracks from other sources.

How to use FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i?

Now that you know why you need FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i, you might be wondering how to use it. Well, it is very easy and simple to use this software. You just need to follow these steps:

How to download and install FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i?

To download and install FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i, you need to do these things:

• Go to this link: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/12275264/FULL_EaseUS_MobiSaver_5_0_Build_2014_12_08_With_Key_Aug_2015_Seven7i

• Click on "Get this torrent" button and open it with your torrent client (such as uTorrent, BitTorrent, etc.)

• Wait for the download to complete ( it may take a few minutes or hours depending on your internet speed and the number of seeders)

• Open the downloaded folder and run the setup file (EaseUS_MobiSaver_5.0_Build_2014.12.08.exe)

• Follow the installation wizard and agree to the terms and conditions

• Choose the destination folder and click on "Install" button

• Wait for the installation to finish and click on "Finish" button

• Congratulations, you have successfully installed FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i on your computer!

How to activate FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i?

To activate FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i, you need to do these things:

• Open the downloaded folder and find the key file (Key.txt)

• Open the key file and copy the key (it is a long string of letters and numbers)

• Open EaseUS MobiSaver on your computer and click on "Register" button

• Paste the key in the registration box and click on "Activate" button

• Wait for the activation to complete and click on "OK" button

• Congratulations, you have successfully activated FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i on your computer!

How to recover data from iOS or Android devices with FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i?

To recover data from iOS or Android devices with FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i, you need to do these things:

• Connect your iOS or Android device to your computer with a USB cable

• Open EaseUS MobiSaver on your computer and choose the recovery mode (Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup File, Recover from iCloud Backup File, or Recover from Android Device)

• Select your device or backup file and click on "Scan" button

• Wait for the scan to complete and preview the data that can be recovered

• Select the data you want to recover and click on "Recover" button

• Choose a location to save the recovered data and click on "OK" button

• Wait for the recovery to finish and check the recovered data on your computer or device

• Congratulations, you have successfully recovered data from your iOS or Android device with FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i!

What are the pros and cons of FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i?

FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i is a great data recovery software that can help you recover your lost data easily and quickly, but it also has some pros and cons that you should be aware of before using it.

The pros of FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i

Some of the pros of FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i are:

• It can recover unlimited data from various scenarios, types, sources, and devices.

• It can preview the data before recovery and selectively recover the data you want.

• It can export the recovered data to your computer or device in different formats.

• It can fix some common iOS issues without any restrictions.

• It can provide lifetime free updates and technical support.

• It is easy and simple to use with a user-friendly interface.

• It is fast and efficient with a high success rate.

• It is safe and clean with no viruses, malware, or spyware.

The cons of FULL EaseUS MobiS aver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i

Some of the cons of FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i are:

• It may not be able to recover some data that are overwritten, encrypted, or corrupted.

• It may not be able to recover some data that are stored in the cloud or online services.

• It may not be compatible with some older or newer iOS or Android versions or devices.

• It may violate the intellectual property rights of EaseUS by using an illegal key or crack.

Conclusion

In conclusion, FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i is a powerful and professional data recovery software that can help you recover your lost data from your iOS or Android device easily and quickly. It has many features, advantages, and benefits that make it stand out from other data recovery software. It also has some drawbacks and limitations that you should be aware of before using it.

If you are looking for a reliable and effective data recovery software for your iOS or Android device, then you should consider using FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i. It can help you recover your precious data and save you from the frustration and pain of losing them.

However, if you want to respect the intellectual property rights of EaseUS and support their development, then you should buy the official license of EaseUS MobiSaver from their website: https://www.easeus.com/mobile-tool/iphone-data-recovery-pro.html for iOS devices or https://www.easeus.com/android-data-recovery-software/android-data-recovery.html for Android devices.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i:

• Q: Is FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i safe to use?

• A: Yes, it is safe to use as long as you download it from the trusted source provided by Seven7i and scan it with your antivirus software before installing it. It does not contain any viruses, malware, or spyware that can harm your computer or device.

• Q: How long does it take to recover data with FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i?

• A: It depends on the size and type of the data you want to recover, the speed of your computer and device, and the quality of your internet connection if you are recovering data from iTunes or iCloud backup files. Generally, it takes a few minutes to a few hours to recover data with FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i.

• Q: Can I recover data from a broken or locked iOS or Android device with FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i?

• A: Yes, you can recover data from a broken or locked iOS or Android device with FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i as long as the device can be recognized by your computer and the data are not overwritten, encrypted, or corrupted.

• Q: Can I recover data from a lost or stolen iOS or Android device with FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i?

• A: No, you cannot recover data from a lost or stolen iOS or Android device with FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i because you need to connect the device to your computer with a USB cable to recover data from it.

• Q: Can I use FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i on more than one computer or device?

• A A: Yes, you can use FULL EaseUS MobiSaver 5.0 Build 2014.12.08 With Key Aug 2015 Seven7i on more than one computer or device as long as you have the key file and the setup file. You can copy them to a USB drive or a cloud storage service and use them on any computer or device you want.

dcd2dc6462

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page