top of page

Mysite Group

Public·254 members

The Pros and Cons of Picture Resize Genius 3.0.0 Portable: A Comprehensive Review

theres a new feature for those of you who want to share your picture directly to facebook, twitter, whatsapp, instagram, wechat, weibo, email, yahoo, google, linkedin, tumblr, pinterest and flickr. you can also add a touch of your creativity, adding a text overlay (watermark) and add a filter. you will be able to save your new photos directly to your iphone or ipad, without the need to import the pictures in a different app.

Picture Resize Genius 3.0.0 Portable

picture resize genius includes the ability to batch resize pictures, batch resize photos, and perform batch image resize functions. besides, it can add a text overlay (watermark), rename file and more. you will be able to process thousands of files in a few seconds. the resizing allows you to force a specified width or height and keep the proportions, crop the image, and rotate the image. and also, you can add a text overlay (watermark) and add a filter.

i was able to figure out what you mean by your comment, "pictures on your iphone could be more useful if you could force it to save in an heic format, which apple added with the last update." i can say that if you are a photographer or if you are in a profession that involves a lot of photography, then you should know about the heic file format. if you are not a photographer, then you can safely ignore this.

this app is an amazing app because it can do so many things. first off, it can add a watermark to an image. you have a lot of options for how you want the watermark to look like. i have a macbook pro and the watermark shows up perfectly. i also used a lot of the different tools to resize the picture. i found a lot of tools to get my pictures to the size i want, but i didn't know if there were any apps that could do that before i found this one. i am really happy with this app. i used the "force to smart" option and it was perfect. thank you so much!

https://www.easykeymusic.com/group/easykey-music-group/discussion/6634862b-ad64-43d9-ac7d-e4c50a12fed5

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page